Mother’s Day is next weekend and what a wonderful day it will be for Mother’s all over the world, as they deserve the praise and attention for all that they are and all that they do! I sent my Mom’s Mother’s Day card and gifts in a gift wrapped package on Monday to make sure that it arrives on time! Plus, I ALWAYS send a handwritten card! This year my gifts included a gorgeous clutch with a surprise inside, so that she can go shopping, a sparkly necklace to drape around her neck and a very creative & sparkly Papyrus greeting card! I love the idea of giving a series of gifts! My brother covered the experience part of her gift with 2 tickets to a Cirque Du Soleil performance, such a wow & fun gift! Teamwork makes the dream work! Why not celebrate your Mom’s special day by giving her a unique experience, something she loves or even just your quality time and here are a few fun ideas I came up with to help you celebrate your Mom!
- Crown: Remind your mom that she is the Queen, beautiful inside & out! Give her a rhinestone crown/tiara (Or a leather crown) to let her know that she rules! Why not take the extra time and complete a What I Love About Mom Fill In Love Journal to present your Mom with, so that she sees that you actually took the time to write down your thoughts! Imagine her surprise! Score!
- Love: Show your mom that you love her with all of your heart! Why not surprise her with diamond & rose gold heart earrings! What a unique combo!
- Glamour: Allow your mom to be a glamour girl in the floral kimono long robe with a pretty
bow in the front!
- Sparkle & Shine: Let your mom sparkle all day long and allow her to be reminded of you each day whenever she sips from her sparkly pink rhinestone coffee / tea mug! Why not Pair the mug with her favorite tea or coffee, the perfect pair!
- Surprise Her: Why not give your mom a beautiful hand-painted leather butterfly wallet or pretty printed floral wristlet full of some of her favorite things! (spa gift card, favorite makeup gift card or makeup, tickets to an event or movie tickets or even candy, etc.!)
- Unique Sweet Scents: Why not give Mom a beautiful and luxurious Jo Malone Sweet Almond & Macaroon scented candle to breathe in the goodness and relaxation vibe! Perhaps she loves taking long & luxurious baths? Why not present her with yummy scented all natural essential oil bath bomb set. Ahhh….imagine that! Relaxation is in the air!
- Flowers: Send unique & gorgeous flowers! They will surely brighten Mom’s day! Instead of red roses, surprise her with the unexpected multi-color colorful floral arrangement of roses OR beautiful Stargazer Lily Bunch with the vase included!
- Time: Spend time with your Mom for Mother’s Day! Imagine how she’ll feel that you took the time to spend quality time with her! SCORE!
- Pen & Paper: Write your Mom a note to let her know how much you care and why not be specific, so that she know that you took time to write the note/letter! Fabulous!
- Pick Up The Phone: Actually pick up the phone and talk with your Mom! Especially if you’re in different states/countries and can’t be there in real life! Trust me, a REAL LIFE PHONE CALL will make all the difference and put a smile on her face! And if you can, book a flight and surprise your Mom for Mother’s Day…fun!!!Cheers to letting your MOM know how much you LOVE her and how much she means to you, no matter how you decide to show your love, it always the thought that counts! Happy Mother’s Day to mothers all over the world! While you are appreciated and loved each and every day, know that on Sunday, May 14th, there will be Universal Love for Mothers and YOU deserve every minute of it!Thanks for stopping by, stay stylish & I’ll see you next time!:)Style Dr.